As a Senior Full Stack Developer, you will be aligned with Encore’s Mobile and Web Application Development team to deliver on strategic technology initiatives. You will support all phases of the product management lifecycle, from defining the right solution to delivering and supporting it to scale. You will be part of an Agile team where you will provide subject matter expertise through clear and concise business analysis, identifying and quantifying the impact of business challenges, and using a flexible and adaptive approach that emphasizes teamwork and collaboration across business units.
Key Job Responsibilities
• Work with product managers, business analysts, quality assurance engineers, architects, DBA team, other developers, and/or any 3rd party vendors when necessary to design, develop, and test applications.
• Adhere to the defined software development methodologies to ensure milestones are met, and technology standards are followed.
• Take ownership of the project and drive it to completion.
• Develop solutions and create system design and programming specification documents.
• Work with DBA to develop database structure for applications.
• Think outside of the box to provide solutions for technical challenges.
• Work with Quality Assurance users to perform testing to maintain quality standards.
• Function as project / technical lead when needed.
• Actively build and maintain user relationships.
• Stay in touch with new technologies and technology trends.
• Lead the project team on assigned projects. Work directly with the product manager and agree to project delivery dates.
• Ensure that assigned projects are completed within allocated budgets and schedules while meeting business objectives.
• Communicate project milestones, priorities, and deliverables to business partners and team members.
• Manage and appropriately escalate delivery impediments, risks, issues, and changes tied to the team’s development initiatives.
• Manage project team’s tasks, identify necessary resources, and develop schedules to meet project completion deadlines.
• Coach Junior Developers on agile supporting processes and guide the project team to adopt and embrace change.
• Delegate tasks to the project team based on the individual’s skill set and availability.
• Assist tier 2 support of all production applications, both client and API Support
• Analyze production issues and provide solutions for problem-solving in a timely manner.
• Create and update necessary technical and user documentation as needed.
• Participate in other production support activities as requested.
• Assist other Developers in resolving complex technical issues.
• Create and maintain the technical process, code, and design documentation.
• Help establish an environment for team and project collaboration.
• Maintain the knowledge base of the application development process and technical standards.
• Provide technical mentoring and support for other application development team members.
• Assist in training Customer Success staff.
• Provide a continual example of high-level, quality service to all co-workers and customers.
• Recommend process improvements relating to improving team communication, project communication, and overall development and testing methodologies.
• Coordinate issue resolution with other internal and external resources.
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related field
• 6+ years of experience in related development fields, corporate or consulting environments.
• 6+ years of development experience in .Net Core, C#, ASP.NET Web API, Azure Functions, or other Serverless technologies
• Experience building Progressive Web Applications (PWA) but not required.
• Ability to write high-quality, well-tested code.
• Ability to take ownership or develop large parts of an application. Design, build, and deliver complex features independently.
• Experience with agile, lean, and/or continuous integration/delivery.
• Experience with the following technologies:
o Entity Framework
o Visual Studio 2019+
o SQL Server 2016+
o Unit/Integration/E2E Testing
o Git and Git Workflow
o Jira, Confluence, and Bitbucket are a plus.
•Practical experience with cloud technology, Azure, Azure SQL, PowerShell, and general automation. Azure Certifications are plus but not required.
• Deliver World Class Service
• Do The Right Thing
• Demonstrates Self-Awareness
• Drive Results
• Ensures Accountability
• See The Big Picture
• Decision Quality
• Manages Complexity
• Value People
For more information on our Competency Group, refer to the Competency Based Talent Management page on Encore Connect by searching for the title or copy & pasting this URL Link (https://psav.sharepoint.com/sites/HR/SitePages/Competency-Supported-Talent-Management.aspx).
Work is performed primarily in an office environment, and up to 20% of the time will be required for travel and normal business operations in corporate offices. Working times may include irregular hours and on-call status, including days, evenings, weekends, and holidays. Team members must adhere to appearance guidelines as defined by Encore based in an office environment and when traveling on an individual venue or a representation of venues in that city or area.
The above information on this description is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, skills, efforts, requirements or working conditions associated with the job. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, management reserves the right to revise the job or to require that other or different tasks be performed as assigned.