Project CoordinatorJob ID PROJE013580 Date posted 05/04/2022 Location Uxbridge , General United Kingdom Position Type Full Time
Key Job Responsibilities
- Prepare and communicate technical production and labour schedules, sub-rental requirements, project scope, execution plan and individual responsibilities to lead crewmembers, vendors and venue.
- Maintain focus on client needs by attending client meetings, creating and maintaining organised show files, and responding to client concerns, questions, and problems.
- Review all sales documents to confirm that the equipment and technical positions to ensure they meet client’s needs.
- Communicate event execution plan and on-site changes including billing, production schedules and client requests.
- Review all necessary information with crew leads to ensure a successful and profitable event.
- Operate equipment and assist crew as necessary/qualified.
- Mentor Encore Team Members on event execution and best practices to help improve the local knowledge base and experience in the market.
Administrative & Training
- Complete and analyse the EPT tool for events as necessary. (Fall onto PM or support function based on region.)
- Process Encore pre- and post-event items, including review of timesheets, timely processing of invoices and post-show reporting.
- Work with Project Managers, Senior Project Managers and Director, Project Management to identify training needs.
The duties and responsibilities described are not a comprehensive list and may change, or additional tasks within scope of work may be assigned at any time with or without notice, as necessitated by business demands.
- High School Diploma or GCSE equivalent
- 3+ years tech experience in the event technology or Broadcast industry
- 2+ years of administrative and customer service experience, preferred.
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong Technical Background
- Strong Client relationship skills
- Operational logistics experience
- Works well under pressure
- Ability to multi task
- MS Office experience
- Ability to read technical diagrams preferred
- Optimises Work Processes
- Financial Acumen
- Drives Quality Results
- Communicates Effectively
- Plans and Aligns
- Decision Quality
Hours Per Day
Lifting 0 - 15 lbs*
Lifting 16 – 50 lbs*
Lifting 51 - 100 lbs
Lifting Over 100 lbs
Carrying 0 - 15 lbs*
Reaching (above your head)
Carrying 16 – 50 lbs*
Carrying 51 - 100 lbs
Carrying Over 100 lbs
Pushing/Pulling 0 - 15 lbs*
Pushing/Pulling 16 – 50 lbs*
Pushing/Pulling 51 - 100 lbs*
Pushing/Pulling Over 100 lbs
*Identifies the physical requirements that team members perform without assistance.
Team members must be able to meet the physical demands above in order to successfully perform the essential job functions. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Work is performed in a warehouse, office, hotel/venue environments with moderate exposure to outdoor temperatures and to dirt, sand and/or dust. The working conditions will vary between moderately quiet to noisy volumes.
Early Career Development Programs
Encore is always looking for talented people who are passionate about creating memorable experiences that inspire change. Find out how you can jump-start your career in our dynamic industry.LEARN MORE
- Event Technician, Audio Visual - Four Seasons Seattle Ops - Technical Services, Audio Visual 31481116544 Washington, United States
- Senior Sales Manager , Events - Gaylord Opryland, Nashville TN Sales - Venue Sales 32156386144 Tennessee, United States
- Event Technician, Audio Visual- Hyatt Regency Orlando Ops - Technical Services, Audio Visual 32156383104 Florida, United States
- Senior Warehouse Technician - Boston Branch (Dedham) Supply & Log - Warehousing 31141878416 Massachusetts, United States
Your career and ambitions aren’t tied down to one place. We’re the exclusive on-site event technology provider to over 1,500 venues around the world, filling your future with global possibilities.explore locations
Career Path Opportunities
Discover everywhere you can go and the impact you can have. Your career is never limited to one location with Encore.LEARN MORE
What to Expect
We want to give you a window into our recruitment process to ensure that your journey to becoming a Encore team member is a positive experience.LEARN MORE
Sign Up For Job Alerts
Stay connected and receive the latest career opportunities at Encore.