Sales Assistant - Hyatt Regency St. Louis at the ArchJob ID SALES013823 Date posted 05/12/2022 Location St. Louis , Missouri Position Type Full Time
The Sales Assistant will focus on assisting the location manager and/or sales team to drive profitable revenue and increase customer satisfaction by providing administrative sales support. The Sales Assistant reports to the Director, Event Technology, or Sales Director.
Key Job Responsibilities
• Import leads from hotel booking system or Branch generated lead sources.
• Qualify and convert leads into opportunities.
• Conduct initial background research and update information in CRM.
• Generate initial cost estimates from customer specifications.
• Research and plan for site visits.
• Gather media content and collateral for proposals.
• Assign opportunities in CRM to Sales Managers under supervisor’s direction.
• Accompany selling manager on PreCon and Site Visit meetings as needed.
• Coordinate guest follow up and thank you messages.
• Coordinate with hotel sales team for site visit attendance and support.
• High School diploma or G.E.D. required
• 1+ years of administrative sales, technical, or hospitality experience
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Proficiency with Microsoft office and web based applications
• Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
• Passion for service excellence
• Detail Oriented
• Communicates Effectively
• Action Oriented
Work is performed in a hotel/convention center environment with moderate exposure to outdoor temperatures and to dirt, sand and/or dust. The working conditions will vary between moderately quiet to noisy volumes. Team members will use high-end audio visual equipment and electrical components, and will be exposed to heights via lifts and ladders. Team members may be asked to work in multiple hotel locations. Working times will include irregular hours and on-call status including days, evenings, weekends and holidays. Team members must adhere to appearance guidelines as defined by Encore based on an individual hotel or a representation of hotels in that city or area.
The above information on this description is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, skills, efforts, requirements or working conditions associated with the job. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, management reserves the right to revise the job or to require that other or different tasks be performed as assigned.
Early Career Development Programs
Encore is always looking for talented people who are passionate about creating memorable experiences that inspire change. Find out how you can jump-start your career in our dynamic industry.LEARN MORE
- Event Technician, Audio Visual - Sheraton Palo Alto Ops - Technical Services, Audio Visual 29186291312 California, United States
- Event Technician, Audio Visual - The Westin Gaslamp Ops - Technical Services, Audio Visual 24297731872 California, United States
- Event Technician, Audio Visual -Sheraton Wild Horse Ops - Technical Services, Audio Visual 29453848704 Arizona, United States
- Event Technician, Audio Visual- Four Seasons Orlando Ops - Technical Services, Audio Visual 29453842064 Florida, United States
Your career and ambitions aren’t tied down to one place. We’re the exclusive on-site event technology provider to over 1,500 venues around the world, filling your future with global possibilities.explore locations
Career Path Opportunities
Discover everywhere you can go and the impact you can have. Your career is never limited to one location with Encore.LEARN MORE
What to Expect
We want to give you a window into our recruitment process to ensure that your journey to becoming a Encore team member is a positive experience.LEARN MORE
Sign Up For Job Alerts
Stay connected and receive the latest career opportunities at Encore.