Strategy and Analytics Intern - Summer 2023Job ID STRAT017793 Date posted 12/20/2022 Location Schiller Park , Illinois Position Type Full Time
Encore is a leading provider in the audiovisual and event experiences industry delivering creative production, advanced technology and staging to help our customers deliver more dynamic and impactful experiences at their meetings, trade shows and special events. As the provider of choice at more than 1,500 leading hotels, resorts and convention centers throughout the U.S., Canada, the Caribbean, Mexico, Europe and the Middle East, Encore’s customers comprise event organizers, corporations, trade associations and meeting planners. Our customers choose Encore for its innovative and comprehensive service offerings, as well as our exceptional customer service from more than 9,000 highly trained staff across a global platform.
The Commercial FP&A team is responsible for optimizing Encore’s revenues through the development and implementation of sales strategies.
The Commercial FP&A team addresses projects that are critical to Encore’s strategic priorities and requires both data analytics and financial skillsets.
This position is based in Rosemont, IL. Temporary housing is not provided for this role.
Key Job Responsibilities
Intern will dedicate 75% of time to a single strategic project, with 25% support for other ongoing initiatives; example project could include evaluation of our current pricing strategies across the venue locations and identify opportunities to optimize Encore's topline performance
- Bachelor’s degree in-process (one academic year away from completion)
- Superior financial acumen and analytical ability
- Strong passion for results and desire to learn
- Superior verbal, written and oral communication skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel
- Some travel may be required
- Initiative / ownership
- High emotional intelligence (EQ)
- Commitment to team oriented (“we’re all in this together”) culture
- Analytical rigor and ability to work in “zero defect” manner
- Results orientation
Early Career Development Programs
Encore is always looking for talented people who are passionate about creating memorable experiences that inspire change. Find out how you can jump-start your career in our dynamic industry.LEARN MORE
- Event Technical Lead AV, Audio Visual - Boca Raton Marriott Ops - Technical Services, Audio Visual 36593405536 Florida, United States
- Operations Director, Hotel Services - JW Marriott LA Live Ops - General 39417549488 California, United States
- Event Customer Experience Coordinator - The Ritz-Carlton, Boston Ops - General 43747123856 Massachusetts, United States
- Seasonal Event Technician, Audio Visual- Marriott/Ritz Carlton Grande Lakes Orlando Ops - Technical Services, Audio Visual 34998818336 Florida, United States
Your career and ambitions aren’t tied down to one place. We’re the exclusive on-site event technology provider to over 1,500 venues around the world, filling your future with global possibilities.explore locations
Career Path Opportunities
Discover everywhere you can go and the impact you can have. Your career is never limited to one location with Encore.LEARN MORE
What to Expect
We want to give you a window into our recruitment process to ensure that your journey to becoming a Encore team member is a positive experience.LEARN MORE
Sign Up For Job Alerts
Stay connected and receive the latest career opportunities at Encore.