Marketing Content ManagerJob ID MARKE08198 Date posted 04/23/2021 Location Schiller Park , Illinois Position Type Full Time
The Marketing Content Manager creates compelling and engaging marketing content across a variety of marketing channels: digital (web, blog, email, social), sales support tools, product marketing and various communications. The Marketing Content Manager is a hands-on specialist responsible for all content marketing initiatives across multiple platforms and formats to drive lead generation, engagement and customer loyalty. This role leads cross channel content marketing and optimization including text, audio, video and image content, social media and search marketing. This position reports to the Senior Manager, Customer Marketing.
• Develop and manage a content marketing strategy that supports organizational goals from top to bottom of the marketing and sales funnel including increasing brand and product awareness, growing website traffic, generating leads, acquiring and retaining customers.
• Create, edit and manage the production of digital and print content that is consistent with the company’s tone and voice for the brand, and provides benefits to our target audience and customers.
• Create, monitor and engage in brand-related conversations across social media platforms as the voice of the brand.
• Develop and implement needs-based storytelling using words, images, or audio that draw the right audience to the brand.
• Develop and maintain a content calendar that attracts and appeals to the company’s target customer personas.
• Optimize content distribution to ensure that relevant content is delivered to the customer at the right point in the customer’s lifecycle.
• Work with our sales, operations and product teams to tap into opportunities for content creation. Be able to identify trends early on and build industry-leading content.
• Develop and implement meaningful content effectiveness measurements and continuous improvement processes and stay abreast of social, technology and behavioral trends to inform content strategy.
• Collaborate with global marketing leads to leverage best practices and global content.
• Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Marketing, Communications, Journalism, Creative Writing, Public Relations or related field
• 5+ years of experience in a content, inbound or related marketing role, experience in the meetings and events industry considered an asset.
• Excellent creative writing, editing, proofreading skills
• Self-starter with strong attention to detail
• Ability to adjust strategies using market input data to maintain alignment with external audience’s needs
• Experience in multichannel content creation or multichannel marketing demand creation program management
• A passion for using technology to curate and assess content effectiveness
• Ability to define and manage a set of goals involving diverse content types
• Successful history of managing editorial schedules and deadlines
• Fluency in web analytics tools and social media marketing applications.
• Experience working closely with internal departments with a strong affinity for organization success.
• Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously across competing priorities
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe Creative Suite, WordPress (or comparable open source CMS software), and SharePoint
• Excellent communication and relationship management skills
Competencies (by Core Values)
• Effectively communicates
• Action Oriented
Work is performed primarily in an office environment. Working times may include irregular hours and on-call status including days, evenings, weekends and holidays. Team members must adhere to appearance guidelines as defined by PSAV based in an office environment and when traveling, on an individual venue or a representation of venues in that city or area.
Early Career Development Programs
Encore is always looking for talented people who are passionate about creating memorable experiences that inspire change. Find out how you can jump-start your career in our dynamic industry.LEARN MORE
- Lead Software Developer IT - Applic Developmt 7086816176 Illinois, United States
- Sr Magento Developer IT - Applic Developmt 7790726272 Illinois, United States
- Directeur - Ventes et développement des affaires Admin - Operations 7483551808 Quebec, Canada
- Account Executive Sales - Sales Admin 7086817584 Alberta, Canada
Your career and ambitions aren’t tied down to one place. We’re the exclusive on-site event technology provider to over 1,500 venues around the world, filling your future with global possibilities.explore locations
Career Path Opportunities
Discover everywhere you can go and the impact you can have. Your career is never limited to one location with Encore.LEARN MORE
What to Expect
We want to give you a window into our recruitment process to ensure that your journey to becoming a Encore team member is a positive experience.LEARN MORE
Sign Up For Job Alerts
Stay connected and receive the latest career opportunities at Encore.