Digital Solutions Product SpecialistJob ID DIGIT013468 Date posted 04/29/2022 Location Schiller Park , Illinois Position Type Full Time
The Digital Solutions Product Specialist provides outstanding support to the Digital Solutions team and the broader company in the maintenance of digital products and solutions. This position will have an understanding of event technology, document and maintain product standards, coordinate projects, manage vendor relationships, and create timely reporting. The Digital Solutions Product Specialist will provide excellent internal customer support to event delivery teams using digital products and solutions. This position reports to the Director of Digital Solutions.
Key Job Responsibilities
Product Management and Development
• Work closely with the Director of Digital Solutions and the Digital Product Managers to help support and manage daily use of current digital products and solutions.
• Maintain product catalogs and ensure new item and change requests are processed in a timely manner.
• Coordinate research and development efforts including meeting scheduling, agenda development, invitations, note taking, survey administration, collating research and resource scheduling.
• Maintain appropriate support tools and resources for effective use of digital products and solutions including updating intranet pages with timely and relevant content.
• Document digital product standards.
• Serve as administrative lead for Digital Solutions finance tracking including vendor setup, contracts, invoices, PO processing, and internal department charges.
• Maintain regular, accurate tracking of digital products and solutions use including spend, licensing, utilization, for forecasting.
• Creating forecasts and metrics that the business needs to make continuous improvements to product and solution choice and optimize profitability.
• Partner on the design and development of content for internal presentations to leadership.
• Key contact for field teams and other internal departments seeking information on existing products providing clear, accurate, and timely information.
• Address issues raised by the field and escalate appropriately to Digital Product Manager or Director of Digital Solutions as needed to minimize negative impact on events.
• College Degree preferred or equivalent
• 3+ years of Business Experience / Event Technology background preferred
• Analytical ability and understanding of financial analysis
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, with an emphasis on Excel and Power Point
• Strong written and verbal communication, interpersonal, and customer-service skills
• Exceeds Customer Expectations
• Analytical Thinking
• Decision Making
• Concern for Quality
Work is generally performed at an office that is moderately quiet. Team members will occasionally visit other work locations for meetings or for other business reasons. Working times will include days and may include evenings, weekends and holidays. Team members must adhere to appearance guidelines as defined by Encore.
Early Career Development Programs
Encore is always looking for talented people who are passionate about creating memorable experiences that inspire change. Find out how you can jump-start your career in our dynamic industry.LEARN MORE
- Event Technician, Audio Visual - Four Seasons Seattle Ops - Technical Services, Audio Visual 31481116544 Washington, United States
- Senior Sales Manager , Events - Gaylord Opryland, Nashville TN Sales - Venue Sales 32156386144 Tennessee, United States
- Event Technician, Audio Visual- Hyatt Regency Orlando Ops - Technical Services, Audio Visual 32156383104 Florida, United States
- Senior Warehouse Technician - Boston Branch (Dedham) Supply & Log - Warehousing 31141878416 Massachusetts, United States
Your career and ambitions aren’t tied down to one place. We’re the exclusive on-site event technology provider to over 1,500 venues around the world, filling your future with global possibilities.explore locations
Career Path Opportunities
Discover everywhere you can go and the impact you can have. Your career is never limited to one location with Encore.LEARN MORE
What to Expect
We want to give you a window into our recruitment process to ensure that your journey to becoming a Encore team member is a positive experience.LEARN MORE
Sign Up For Job Alerts
Stay connected and receive the latest career opportunities at Encore.