Customer Marketing Manager - Schiller Park, ILJob ID CUSTO008999 Date posted 09/21/2021 Location Schiller Park , Illinois Position Type Full Time
The Customer Marketing Manager is responsible for the implementation of integrated marketing tools that deliver against marketing and business objectives for Encore. The Customer Marketing Manager will primarily focus on developing and executing sales enablement tools to support our Venue Sales and Strategic Account Management organization. This position will collaborate and build relationships with the Venue Sales team, serving as the key partner and “go to” marketing resource for tools and resources to grow the business. The Customer Marketing Manager will develop and foster a collaborative approach, while identifying and leveraging best practices in sales enablement. In addition to this primary responsibility, the Customer Marketing Manager will assist with general sales enablement activities for other stakeholders. This role will work closely with key functions within the Marketing team and across other internal departments including Sales, Operations, Global Learning, etc. This position reports directly to the Marketing Director.
Key Job Responsibilities
Venue Sales & Strategic Account Marketing
• Serve as key partner with Venue Sales and Strategic Account Management organization to proactively strategize and lead development of the appropriate content, resources and tools to win business.
• Create scalable go-to marketing content and campaigns for venue partners globally in collaboration with the Venue Partner and Strategic Account Management team (e.g. quarterly newsletter, etc.).
• Create marketing campaigns that inspire and influence venues to partner with Encore and deliver propositions that enhance and add value to Encore products and services globally (e.g. nurturing campaigns for luxury, self-op, etc.).
• Develop shared marketing plans with key partners (e.g. chain-specific promotional opportunities – Together by Hyatt, Four Seasons Education Portal, etc.).
Marketing Trends & Performance
• Understand competitive landscape, market trends and products/services to ensure that we enable best in class partnerships.
• Develop performance metrics and track progress for key KPI’s and objectives relating to the strategic marketing plan “to and through” venue partners to grow revenue.
• Oversee specific day-to-day marketing requests from venue team leveraging workflow tool and collaborating with appropriate marketing colleagues and other internal work teams.
• Collaborate with internal and freelance or agency creative resources to develop campaign assets and relevant content.
• Help train sales teams on key marketing tools and resources.
• Support approach to participation and content oversight for key venue partnership conferences.
• Develop both general and partner specific marketing tools and platforms to deliver scalable activity worldwide
• Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Business, Marketing or related field of study
• 5+ years of experience in a content, inbound or related marketing role
• Experience working closely with a Sales function, with a strong affinity for team success
• Strong track record developing/executing integrated marketing plans and evaluating performance against metrics
• Experience working cross-functionally with a strong affinity for organization success
• Hospitality experience a plus
• Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously across competing priorities
• Excellent communication and relationship management skills
• Self-starter with strong attention to detail
• Excellent project management skills
• Strong presentation, written and oral communication skills
• Demonstrated ability to effectively manage external vendors/agency partners, with budget oversight
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite including SharePoint
Competencies (by Core Values)
• Effective communicator
Work is performed primarily in an office environment. Working times may include irregular hours and on-call status including days, evenings, weekends and holidays. Team members must adhere to appearance guidelines as defined by Encore based in an office environment and when traveling, on an individual venue or a representation of venues in that city or area.
Early Career Development Programs
Encore is always looking for talented people who are passionate about creating memorable experiences that inspire change. Find out how you can jump-start your career in our dynamic industry.LEARN MORE
- Event Technician, Audio Visual- Intercontinental Buckhead Ops - Technical Services 16795814000 Georgia, United States
- Global HRIS Analyst IT - HRIS 16795806832 Illinois, United States
- Event Technician Audio Visual - Westin Cleveland Ops - Technical Services 16795802528 Ohio, United States
- Operations Manager - Aria Ops - General 16795800080 Nevada, United States
Your career and ambitions aren’t tied down to one place. We’re the exclusive on-site event technology provider to over 1,500 venues around the world, filling your future with global possibilities.explore locations
Career Path Opportunities
Discover everywhere you can go and the impact you can have. Your career is never limited to one location with Encore.LEARN MORE
What to Expect
We want to give you a window into our recruitment process to ensure that your journey to becoming a Encore team member is a positive experience.LEARN MORE
Sign Up For Job Alerts
Stay connected and receive the latest career opportunities at Encore.