Commercial Strategy ManagerJob ID FINAN008504 Date posted 08/12/2021 Location Schiller Park , Illinois Position Type Full Time
Manager, Finance FP&A will serve as an effective Financial partner for one of Encore’s business units. This role will assume direct responsibility for financial and strategic aspects of the business unit including strategic planning, annual budgeting and monthly forecasting processes, key financial and KPI reporting, Board presentations and other financial reporting. This role will have direct visibility to Encore’s senior management, as well as significant interaction with leadership across key functional areas. The position reports to VP, FP&A while working closely across business unit leadership teams.
Key Job Responsibilities
- Conduct analysis, develops insights, and communicates strategic recommendations by evaluating and synthesizing internal data.
- Apply a data-driven analytical approach to influence decision making and support company leadership in evaluating strategic initiatives.
- Develop key performance metrics and dashboards to help drive key business decisions through data analysis, reporting and automation.
- Support business leaders in managing teams to hit targets and performance goals.
- Own annual budgeting process, strategic decisions, and initiative prioritization for business unit.
- Actively participate in monthly business reviews and provide analytical support and strategic insights to leadership teams.
- Assist with/manage the implementation of new systems, tools and processes that facilitate the dissemination of financial information across the business.
- Provide ad-hoc support on cross functional initiatives, as needed.
- Support long range strategic planning.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, Business or related discipline.
- 5+ years of Financial Analysis or related experience.
- Strong work ethic geared toward enacting change and a “whatever it takes” mentality understanding there is meaningful opportunity for rapid career growth within the organization.
- Experience in the budgeting, forecasting and planning process in an FP&A environment.
- Experience working with business leaders to influence decisions by leveraging data-based insights.
- Expert in a broad range of data analysis, statistical and data management methods.
- Superior financial acumen and analytical ability.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills.
- Strategic Mindset
- Action Oriented
- Drives Quality results
- Communicates Effectively
- Leads through ambiguity
- Able to influence across functional groups
Work is performed primarily in an office environment. Working times may include irregular hours and on-call status including days, evenings, weekends and holidays. Team members must adhere to appearance guidelines as defined by Encore based in an office environment and when traveling, on an individual venue or a representation of venues in that city or area.
Early Career Development Programs
Encore is always looking for talented people who are passionate about creating memorable experiences that inspire change. Find out how you can jump-start your career in our dynamic industry.LEARN MORE
- Event Technician, Audio Visual- Intercontinental Buckhead Ops - Technical Services 16795814000 Georgia, United States
- Global HRIS Analyst IT - HRIS 16795806832 Illinois, United States
- Event Technician Audio Visual - Westin Cleveland Ops - Technical Services 16795802528 Ohio, United States
- Operations Manager - Aria Ops - General 16795800080 Nevada, United States
Your career and ambitions aren’t tied down to one place. We’re the exclusive on-site event technology provider to over 1,500 venues around the world, filling your future with global possibilities.explore locations
Career Path Opportunities
Discover everywhere you can go and the impact you can have. Your career is never limited to one location with Encore.LEARN MORE
What to Expect
We want to give you a window into our recruitment process to ensure that your journey to becoming a Encore team member is a positive experience.LEARN MORE
Sign Up For Job Alerts
Stay connected and receive the latest career opportunities at Encore.