Billing SpecialistJob ID BILLI017124 Date posted 09/13/2022 Location Schiller Park , Illinois Position Type Full Time
Under general supervision, the Billing Specialist will be responsible for processing billing for Encore’s field offices and Specialty Service Divisions. The Billing Specialist will report to the Sr. Mgr, Billing Systems.
Starting Rate: 20.63
Key Job Responsibilities
• Process billing from external billing applications.
• Prepare manual invoices/credit memos for Specialty Service Divisions.
• Submit invoices through customer eBilling platforms and track to ensure approval.
• Support field Sales/Operations with resolving billing related discrepancies.
• Provide guidance to field offices to ensure appropriate revenue recognition and compliance will Billing SOP’s.
• Research and retrieve missing billing.
• Establish and maintain strong working relationships with other Encore departments and team members by providing outstanding customer service and responsiveness to all inquiries.
• Maintain necessary billing reports for SOX Controls, audit, and as otherwise needed.
• Prepare Billing Guides for new properties.
• Projects include system enhancement testing, month end tasks and other duties as assigned.
• Experience in Accounting or comparable
• Minimum 2+ years billing experience
• Excellent communication skills
• Advanced computer skills with an emphasis on Microsoft Excel.
• Oracle experience a plus
• Microsoft Dynamics AX experience a plus
• Highly motivated
• Performance driven
• Keen attention to details
Work is performed primarily in an office environment. Working times may include irregular hours and on-call status including days, evenings, weekends, and holidays. Team members must adhere to appearance guidelines as defined by Encore based in an office environment and when traveling, on an individual venue or a representation of venues in that city or area.
The above information on this description is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, skills, efforts, requirements or working conditions associated with the job. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, management reserves the right to revise the job or to require that other or different tasks be performed as assigned.
Early Career Development Programs
Encore is always looking for talented people who are passionate about creating memorable experiences that inspire change. Find out how you can jump-start your career in our dynamic industry.LEARN MORE
- Associate Network Operations Center Engineer, IS IT - Network Engineering 36828827424 Illinois, United States
- Technical Director- Live Event Production Ops - General 36828793200 Florida, United States, Texas, United States, Nevada, United States
- Event Technician, Audio Visual - Westin Kierland Ops - Technical Services, Audio Visual 36796594208 Arizona, United States
- Event Technical Lead AV, Audio Visual North Charleston Marriott Ops - Technical Services, Audio Visual 36796659584 South Carolina, United States
Your career and ambitions aren’t tied down to one place. We’re the exclusive on-site event technology provider to over 1,500 venues around the world, filling your future with global possibilities.explore locations
Career Path Opportunities
Discover everywhere you can go and the impact you can have. Your career is never limited to one location with Encore.LEARN MORE
What to Expect
We want to give you a window into our recruitment process to ensure that your journey to becoming a Encore team member is a positive experience.LEARN MORE
Sign Up For Job Alerts
Stay connected and receive the latest career opportunities at Encore.