Analyst, Financial Planning & AnalysisJob ID ANALY016042 Date posted 08/23/2022 Location Schiller Park , Illinois Position Type Full Time
The Analyst, FP&A will support and partner within the Finance, Operations, and Commercial function to forecast, analyze trends, create metrics and perform analysis to support strategic business decisions. The FP&A Analyst will be integral in building, reporting and overseeing the financial planning process. This person will have a comprehensive understanding of all key business drivers and financial models that enable the team to deliver insightful, value-added analysis across the company. This role is part of the FP&A team and is part of a small team that has a large and growing role in the organization working with senior leadership to drive continuous improvement and achieve the Company’s aggressive growth targets.
Key Job Responsibilities
Budgeting, Forecasting and Planning
• Assist in long range business evaluation process including worldwide forecasts, scenario/investment planning and presentations/discussions with key external stakeholders.
• Partner with planning and analysis in the development of the Company’s emerging Digital business unit as the event industry evolves from the pandemic impact.
• Facilitate the budgeting process and subsequent forecasts.
• Analyze and extract insights from highly complex data sets and communicate insights in simple, executive level written form.
• Support significant ad hoc opportunities for leadership in both domestic business units and international.
• Execute ad-hoc financial/quantitative analysis and various reporting requests in support of business unit and corporate managers.
• Participate in monthly business reviews and provide analytical support (focused on strategic insights) to the operational and commercial leadership teams.
• Identify and implement financially and operationally relevant Key Performance Indicators across and within respective business units.
• Drive improvements in reporting, analytics and dashboards to support business leadership decision making.
• Leverage data to drive strategic insights and make actionable, results oriented recommendations to drive business value.
• BA/BS degree in finance, accounting, business, economics, or related field.
• 2+ years of FP&A experience or 3+ years of relevant work experience in a finance environment (including Investment Banking, Private Equity, Corporate Finance and consulting, as needed).
• Strong financial acumen including experience with forecasting, budgeting, and variance analysis.
• Superior written and verbal communication skills.
• Detail-oriented and data-driven.
• Ability to balance multiple, diverse priorities and produce high quality deliverables.
• Functional knowledge of financial reporting systems and methodologies.
• High proficiency in MS Office, particularly with Excel, Access and PowerPoint.
• Optimizes Work Processes
• Drives Quality results
• Manages Complexity
Work is performed primarily in an office environment. Working times may include irregular hours and on-call status including days, evenings, weekends and holidays. Team members must adhere to appearance guidelines as defined by PSAV based in an office environment and when traveling, on an individual venue or a representation of venues in that city or area.
The above information on this description is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, skills, efforts, requirements or working conditions associated with the job. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, management reserves the right to revise the job or to require that other or different tasks be performed as assigned.
Early Career Development Programs
Encore is always looking for talented people who are passionate about creating memorable experiences that inspire change. Find out how you can jump-start your career in our dynamic industry.LEARN MORE
- Associate Network Operations Center Engineer, IS IT - Network Engineering 36828827424 Illinois, United States
- Technical Director- Live Event Production Ops - General 36828793200 Florida, United States, Texas, United States, Nevada, United States
- Event Technician, Audio Visual - Westin Kierland Ops - Technical Services, Audio Visual 36796594208 Arizona, United States
- Event Technical Lead AV, Audio Visual North Charleston Marriott Ops - Technical Services, Audio Visual 36796659584 South Carolina, United States
Your career and ambitions aren’t tied down to one place. We’re the exclusive on-site event technology provider to over 1,500 venues around the world, filling your future with global possibilities.explore locations
Career Path Opportunities
Discover everywhere you can go and the impact you can have. Your career is never limited to one location with Encore.LEARN MORE
What to Expect
We want to give you a window into our recruitment process to ensure that your journey to becoming a Encore team member is a positive experience.LEARN MORE
Sign Up For Job Alerts
Stay connected and receive the latest career opportunities at Encore.