Customer Experience Coordinator- Hyatt Regency San Francisco (Embarcadero)Job ID CUSTO021689 Date posted 03/15/2023 Location San Francisco , California Position Type Full Time
The approximate hourly range is based on skills & experience $20.15-$24.68 per hour.
Act as liaison between Encore, venue, and customer. Provide customers with information and support in a professional and friendly manner while building relationships to ensure a high-quality experience. This position will report to Director, Event Technology.
Key Job Responsibilities
• Acknowledge and interact with customers while maintaining a pleasant and professional image.
• Build relationships with customers to establish trust and open communication.
• Pro-actively identify potential issues and provides solutions to client’s concerns.
• Respond quickly to questions and requests and handle service problems politely and efficiently.
• Attend Venue meetings as required
• Communicate billing information to customers, resolve billing concerns and obtain signatures.
• Convey and enter billing changes and communicate billing challenges to appropriate Encore team members.
• Prepare billing reports daily and submit them to the venue for reconciliation.
• Enter customer contact information and details into CRM system.
• Enter and reconcile Exhibit customer payments into the billing system.
• Accompany selling manager on PreCon and Site Visit meetings as needed.
• Coordinate customer follow up and support thank you messages.
• Coordinate with hotel sales team for site visit attendance and support.
• Drive customer service excellence by engaging in multiple points of contact throughout the day.
• Act as a service liaison between customer, Encore team and venue partners.
• Demonstrate knowledge of hotel and facility services.
• Coordinate and communicate any customer concerns with appropriate venue partner team for resolution.
• High School Diploma is required. Associate degree is preferred
• 1+ years of administrative, sales or hospitality experience preferred.
• Proficiency Microsoft 365 and web-based applications.
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
• Encore’s Service Level 100, 200 & 300 Certifications to be obtained within 90 days
• Ability to multi-task and work well under pressure
Deliver World Class Service
Do The Right Thing
• Instills Trust
• Safety Conscious
• Action Oriented
See The Big Picture
• Ability to Prioritize
• Communicates Effectively
For more information on our Competency Group, refer to the Competency Based Talent Management page on Encore Connect by searching for the title or copy & pasting this URL Link: (https://psav.sharepoint.com/sites/HR/SitePages/Competency-Supported-Talent-Management.aspx).
Work is performed in a hotel/convention center environment with moderate exposure to outdoor temperatures and to dirt, sand and/or dust. The working conditions will vary between moderately quiet to noisy volumes. Team members may be asked to work in multiple hotel locations. Working times will include irregular hours and on-call status including days, evenings, weekends, and holidays. Team members must adhere to appearance guidelines as defined by Encore based on an individual hotel or a representation of hotels in that city or area.
The above information on this description is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, skills, efforts, requirements or working conditions associated with the job. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, management reserves the right to revise the job or to require that other or different tasks be performed as assigned.
Check out where you’ll be working
Early Career Development Programs
Encore is always looking for talented people who are passionate about creating memorable experiences that inspire change. Find out how you can jump-start your career in our dynamic industry.LEARN MORE
- Event Technical Lead AV, Audio Visual - Boca Raton Marriott Ops - Technical Services, Audio Visual 36593405536 Florida, United States
- Event Technical Lead, Audio Visual - St. Regis Bal Harbour Ops - Technical Services, Audio Visual 46449505040 Florida, United States
- Art Director - Experiential (Remote East Region) - HARGROVE Creative - General 45734354592 Maryland, United States, District of Columbia, United States, Virginia, United States, Georgia, United States, Florida, United States
- Part Time Event Technical Specialist- New Orleans Ops - Technical Services 46457631104 Louisiana, United States
Your career and ambitions aren’t tied down to one place. We’re the exclusive on-site event technology provider to over 1,500 venues around the world, filling your future with global possibilities.explore locations
Career Path Opportunities
Discover everywhere you can go and the impact you can have. Your career is never limited to one location with Encore.LEARN MORE
What to Expect
We want to give you a window into our recruitment process to ensure that your journey to becoming a Encore team member is a positive experience.LEARN MORE
Sign Up For Job Alerts
Stay connected and receive the latest career opportunities at Encore.