Business Center Rep- Portofino Bay Hotel OrlandoJob ID PARTT014209 Date posted 05/24/2022 Location Orlando , Florida Position Type Part Time
Assist with the daily Business Center operations within a hotel environment by providing office assistance to hotel guests while ensuring courteous and efficient service.
Key Job Responsibilities
Acknowledge and interact with hotel team members and customers. Display a polished and professional image towards hotel team members and customers. Respond quickly to questions and requests and handles service problems politely and efficiently. Demonstrate knowledge of hotel and facility services.
Complete invoicing for customers. Enter and balance charges on the Company’s billing system. Download and maintain accurate customer files. Provide basic cash and credit card handling according to the Company’s policy.
Supply and Equipment Maintenance
Provide quotes for Business Center equipment rentals. Complete equipment setup and support. Track and maintain office supplies and associated vendor pricing information.
Support the Director of Event Technology with administrative duties. Maintain a clean, neat and organized Business Center. Handle shipping and packaging with assigned carriers for domestic and international delivery.
- High school diploma/GED required; Associates degree is preferred.
- One year experience in a service related industry
- Strong MS Office experience
- Professional written and verbal communication skills
- Working knowledge of office equipment, such as copiers and fax machines
- Attention to Communication
- Exceeds Customer Expectations
- Concern for Quality
Work is performed in a hotel environment that is moderately quiet to noisy. Team members may be asked to work in multiple hotel locations. Working times may include days, evenings, weekends and holidays. Team members must adhere to appearance guidelines as defined by PSAV based on an individual hotel or a representation of hotels in that city or area.
Early Career Development Programs
Encore is always looking for talented people who are passionate about creating memorable experiences that inspire change. Find out how you can jump-start your career in our dynamic industry.LEARN MORE
- Event Technician, Audio Visual - Four Seasons Seattle Ops - Technical Services, Audio Visual 31481116544 Washington, United States
- Senior Sales Manager , Events - Gaylord Opryland, Nashville TN Sales - Venue Sales 32156386144 Tennessee, United States
- Event Technician, Audio Visual- Hyatt Regency Orlando Ops - Technical Services, Audio Visual 32156383104 Florida, United States
- Senior Warehouse Technician - Boston Branch (Dedham) Supply & Log - Warehousing 31141878416 Massachusetts, United States
Your career and ambitions aren’t tied down to one place. We’re the exclusive on-site event technology provider to over 1,500 venues around the world, filling your future with global possibilities.explore locations
Career Path Opportunities
Discover everywhere you can go and the impact you can have. Your career is never limited to one location with Encore.LEARN MORE
What to Expect
We want to give you a window into our recruitment process to ensure that your journey to becoming a Encore team member is a positive experience.LEARN MORE
Sign Up For Job Alerts
Stay connected and receive the latest career opportunities at Encore.