Senior Event ProducerJob ID SENIO018236 Date posted 10/26/2022 Location Virtual New York City , New York Position Type Full Time
The Senior Producer is accountable for the successful planning, management and execution of production events. The Senior Producer implements processes and SOPs that drive consistency in event execution, while identifying, resolving, escalating operational problems and optimizing the deployment of production resources. The Senior Producer partners with Production staff to deliver large scale executions specifically ensuring high levels of production planning, and management. This role serves as the primary point of contact for customers once the handoff from GSO has been completed. The Senior Producer, reports to the Associate Director, Program Production.
This position will allow the Sr. Producer to work from where they live now. No relocation is necessary.
Key Job Responsibilities
• Execute all Program Production functions necessary to deliver events at the highest levels of production efficiencies within budget, scope and timeline.
• Responsible for the creation, analysis, and execution of project budgets, partnering with the appropriate discipline leads to mitigate risks and sub-rental spend.
• Responsible for ensuring all work is delivered within target contribution margins.
• Properly reconcile events, specifically delivering a wrap report and ensuring that all administrative data and paperwork has been entered, submitted, cross checked, and reconciled across the entire project.
• Develop and maintain strong relationships with clients at all levels of their organization and provide outstanding customer service while focusing on client retention.
• Responsible for compliance with established Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), Technical Standards and Production Standards.
• Support, sponsor and execute all company initiatives.
• Communicate goals and objectives to team members clearly and frequently.
• Lead by example in portraying a polished, professional image in accordance with the standards set forth in the PSAV team member guidebook.
• Provide leadership for the event execution team.
• Responsible for assembling a team for show production, assigning responsibilities, setting expectations, and executing the event.
• Maintain the global perspective of the account to ensure ongoing client satisfaction and continuity across all events.
• Serve as a strategic partner for the customer to realize their vision from concept to execution.
• Complete a post-show event report to communicate account intelligence with show team on a per event basis.
• Partner with the Creative team to bring forth the most innovative and experiential based solutions for our clients.
• Responsible for addressing client needs by organizing client meetings, creating and maintaining detailed show documentation and responding to client concerns and questions in a timely fashion.
• Execute project planning of medium scale events utilizing PSAV’s project management software.
• Responsible for properly planning resources and logistics across all assigned production work.
• Required to have familiarity with all new and existing PSAV equipment and services.
• Partner with the market sales team by directly providing scoping and pricing for medium scale production projects.
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience required
• 7+ years of Production Show Experience required.
• Excellent communication skills including written, oral and presentation.
• Ability to listen carefully, responds intelligently, and follows up appropriately and consistently.
• Position requires computer knowledge.
• Self-motivated, self-starter, sense of urgency, personable and team oriented.
• Detail and service oriented with strong organizational skills.
• Ability to consistently meet deadlines.
Competencies (by Core Values)
• Manages Complexity
• Decision Quality
• Business Insight
• Balances Stakeholders
• Builds Effective Teams
• Organizational Savvy
• Drives Engagement
• Builds Networks
• Ensures Accountability
• Directs Work
• Optimizes Work Processes
• Plans and Aligns
• Instills Trust
Work is performed in a hotel/convention center environment with moderate exposure to outdoor temperatures and to dirt, sand and/or dust. The working conditions will vary between moderately quiet to noisy volumes. Team members will use high-end audio visual equipment and electrical components, and will be exposed to heights via lifts and ladders. Team members may be asked to work in multiple hotel locations. Working times will include irregular hours and on-call status including days, evenings, weekends and holidays. Team members must adhere to appearance guidelines as defined by PSAV based on an individual hotel or a representation of hotels in that city or area.
Work is performed primarily in an office environment. Working times may include irregular hours and on-call status including days, evenings, weekends and holidays. Team members must adhere to appearance guidelines as defined by PSAV based in an office environment and when traveling, on an individual venue or a representation of venues in that city or area.
Early Career Development Programs
Encore is always looking for talented people who are passionate about creating memorable experiences that inspire change. Find out how you can jump-start your career in our dynamic industry.LEARN MORE
- Event Technical Lead AV, Audio Visual - Boca Raton Marriott Ops - Technical Services, Audio Visual 36593405536 Florida, United States
- Operations Director, Hotel Services - JW Marriott LA Live Ops - General 39417549488 California, United States
- Event Customer Experience Coordinator - The Ritz-Carlton, Boston Ops - General 43747123856 Massachusetts, United States
- Seasonal Event Technician, Audio Visual- Marriott/Ritz Carlton Grande Lakes Orlando Ops - Technical Services, Audio Visual 34998818336 Florida, United States
Your career and ambitions aren’t tied down to one place. We’re the exclusive on-site event technology provider to over 1,500 venues around the world, filling your future with global possibilities.explore locations
Career Path Opportunities
Discover everywhere you can go and the impact you can have. Your career is never limited to one location with Encore.LEARN MORE
What to Expect
We want to give you a window into our recruitment process to ensure that your journey to becoming a Encore team member is a positive experience.LEARN MORE
Sign Up For Job Alerts
Stay connected and receive the latest career opportunities at Encore.