Inventory Control Specialist-- Gaylord Opryland ResortJob ID INVEN009872 Date posted 11/11/2021 Location Nashville , Tennessee Position Type Full Time
The Inventory Control Specialist will be responsible for a variety of warehousing duties as well as continuously improving all aspects of inventory management, control and accuracy.
Key Job Responsibilities
Purchase Order Reconciliation
• Reconcile receipts with open PO’s to ensure that receipts and the open PO report are timely and accurate. • Take ownership of the RDF process and ensure that all are completed in a timely fashion.
• Organize and maintain accurate inventory across all functional warehouses; reconciling inventory discrepancies. • Perform cycle counts as required to maintain inventory integrity. • Identify stagnant inventory and determine a course of action to mitigate. • Establish systems, procedures and controls to assure the accuracy of inventory costs within the systems.
• Responsible for the preparation, execution and reconciliation of the annual physical inventory. • Work directly with Inventory Control Personnel to ensure an accurate and timely process. • Research and Correct discrepancies.
• Work closely with the Inventory Control and Procurement teams. • Provide outstanding customer service to all internal customers and peers. • Establish and Maintain strong working relationships with the various departments and team members. • Respond promptly to customer needs. • Project a positive image of department to internal and external contacts.
Reporting • Develop, Create, Analyze and Distribute regular inventory management reports. • Reporting includes, but is not limited to, inventory aging/turns, inventory record accuracy, RDF’s, open PO’s, PI reporting, other KPI’s, etc.
• College degree preferred. • Minimum one (1) year experience with data entry, with a demonstrated high degree of accuracy and attention to detail. • 5+ years of previous warehouse/inventory experience. • Financial skills with the ability to drive value to the organization. • Strong analytical and mathematical skills. • Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with internal and external clients and suppliers. • Excellent written and verbal communication, interpersonal, and customer-service skills.
• Demonstrated ability to work in a fast paced, high volume environment while being able to think creatively and effectively solve problems. • Demonstrated ability to lead diverse groups of people. • High degree of commitment to service excellence. • Proficient in Windows and Microsoft Office Applications, with an emphasis on Excel.
• Concern for Quality.
• Exceeds Customer Expectations.
• Analytical thinking. • Teamwork.
• Production Efficiency.
Work is performed adjacent to and in a warehouse environment with moderate exposure to outdoor temperatures and to dirt, sand and/or dust. The working conditions will vary between moderately quiet to noisy volumes. Team members will use high-end audio visual equipment and electrical components, and will be exposed to heights via lifts and ladders. Working times may include irregular hours and on-call status including days, evenings, weekends and holidays. Team members must adhere to appearance guidelines as defined by Encore.
Early Career Development Programs
Encore is always looking for talented people who are passionate about creating memorable experiences that inspire change. Find out how you can jump-start your career in our dynamic industry.LEARN MORE
- Event Technical Supervisor, Audio Visual - Hyatt Seattle Ops - Technical Services, Audio Visual Jobs 21185844032 Washington, United States
- Event Technician, Audio Visual- Phoenix Ops - Technical Services, Audio Visual Jobs 16676836208 Arizona, United States
- Full Time Event Technician, Audio Visual - Renaissance Dallas Hotel Ops - Technical Services, Audio Visual Jobs 19414305008 Texas, United States
- Seasonal Event Technician, Audio Visual- Hyatt Airport Ops - Technical Services, Audio Visual Jobs 19333337296 Florida, United States
Your career and ambitions aren’t tied down to one place. We’re the exclusive on-site event technology provider to over 1,500 venues around the world, filling your future with global possibilities.explore locations
Career Path Opportunities
Discover everywhere you can go and the impact you can have. Your career is never limited to one location with Encore.LEARN MORE
What to Expect
We want to give you a window into our recruitment process to ensure that your journey to becoming a Encore team member is a positive experience.LEARN MORE
Sign Up For Job Alerts
Stay connected and receive the latest career opportunities at Encore.