IT Support Analyst II - Mississauga OfficeJob ID ITSUP020356 Date posted 03/15/2023 Location Mississauga , Ontario Position Type Full Time
This role is responsible for ensuring prompt customer focused level 1 and level 2 end user support as well as the building, maintenance and troubleshooting of end user systems, remote networks, peripherals, and various applications and access controls.This position reports the Director, IT Services.
Key Job Responsibilities
End User Support
• Provide Service Desk technical support to users either via phone, email or desk side as required
• Build relationships with end users and business partners both in person and over the phone
• Provide advanced troubleshooting for all types of technical inquiries, service requests, and issues involving computers, network, smartphones/tablets, enterprise applications/systems
• Act as escalation resource for Level 1 agents
• Contribute to team innovation through ideas for process improvement and efficiency
• Develop, implement, and/or participate in the preparation knowledge base articles and/or documentation for Service Desk use; make recommendations for improvements
• Identify and learn appropriate software and hardware used and supported by the organization.
• Perform advanced troubleshooting and remediation.
• Provide procedures where appropriate.
• Assist in deployment, administration, and support for corporate laptops/desktops
• Create and implement PC/Laptop images to meet the changing corporate environment and streamline the build process.
• Perform hands-on fixes, including hardware install and upgrades
• Access and install appropriate upgrades, patches, drivers, etc.
• Ensure that all systems, applications change, or upgrade requests are escalated for approval.
• Ensure license compliance and documentation.
• Perform hands-on fixes, including software and upgrades, implementing file backups, and configuring systems and applications.
• Degree or diploma in computer science or a technical certification. Microsoft Certifications an assett (MCP).
• The Candidate should have experience working within an IT Service Desk / Help Desk environment and should have at least 3 years’ experience of working within an IT support environment.
• Proficient knowledge of Microsoft, Windows 10
• Working knowledge of Windows Server 2012/2016/2019
• Working knowledge of Active Directory users and computers.
• Solid knowledge of Office 365
• Working knowledge of TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP and LAN/WAN.
• Strong computer hardware knowledge.
• Working knowledge of Antivirus solutions
• Proficient knowledge of corporate imaging solutions, i.e., MDT, Ghost, Intune
• Working knowledge of a range of diagnostic utilities.
• Strong written/oral communication and interpersonal skills.
• Strong documentation skills.
• Ability to conduct research into a wide range of computing issues as required.
• Highly self motivated and directed.
• Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
• Exceptional customer service orientation.
• Bilingual English/French considered an asset
Competencies (by Core Values)
• Business Insight
• Manages Complexity
• Communicates Effectively
Work is performed primarily in an office environment. Working times may include irregular hours and on-call status including days, evenings, weekends and holidays. Team members must adhere to appearance guidelines as defined by Encore based in an office environment and when traveling, on an individual venue or a representation of venues in that city or area.
Check out where you’ll be working
Early Career Development Programs
Encore is always looking for talented people who are passionate about creating memorable experiences that inspire change. Find out how you can jump-start your career in our dynamic industry.LEARN MORE
- Event Technical Lead AV, Audio Visual - Boca Raton Marriott Ops - Technical Services, Audio Visual 36593405536 Florida, United States
- Event Technical Lead, Audio Visual - St. Regis Bal Harbour Ops - Technical Services, Audio Visual 46449505040 Florida, United States
- Art Director - Experiential (Remote East Region) - HARGROVE Creative - General 45734354592 Maryland, United States, District of Columbia, United States, Virginia, United States, Georgia, United States, Florida, United States
- Part Time Event Technical Specialist- New Orleans Ops - Technical Services 46457631104 Louisiana, United States
Your career and ambitions aren’t tied down to one place. We’re the exclusive on-site event technology provider to over 1,500 venues around the world, filling your future with global possibilities.explore locations
Career Path Opportunities
Discover everywhere you can go and the impact you can have. Your career is never limited to one location with Encore.LEARN MORE
What to Expect
We want to give you a window into our recruitment process to ensure that your journey to becoming a Encore team member is a positive experience.LEARN MORE
Sign Up For Job Alerts
Stay connected and receive the latest career opportunities at Encore.