Production Coordinator - Los Angeles BranchJob ID PRODU013070 Date posted 05/26/2022 Location Harbor City , California Position Type Full Time
The Production Coordinator contributes to production efforts through coordination of both internal and external projects. This role manages logistical and administrative tasks efficiently and effectively while contributing to the success of the Production Department by maintaining accurate records, completing assigned job duties in a timely manner and seeking out new ways to support team members. The Production Coordinator reports to the Senior Director, Program Production.
Key Job Responsibilities
Event Pre-Production and On-site team Support
• Assist in scheduling and coordination of staffing and resources.
• Assist in timesheet completion and tracking project related hours.
• Partner with Producers and Production Managers on event logistics.
• Support the show team (Producer, PM) with owning the kick-off & tie down meetings, scheduling client and show team calls.
• Create and maintain electronic show folders / channels (project management tools) from each project’s inception, file past show folders and maintain directory.
• Travel coordination for show crews.
• Track tasks, milestones and deadlines within the project management tool.
• Assist in collection and organization of show related content (graphic files, video files and still photos).
• Occasional travel and show-site support required.
• Back up traveling show management team members when they are out of office.
• Open and process Purchase Orders.
• Define and set up new vendors/part timers.
• Attend pre and post show meetings for job sign off.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Finalization of timesheets and tracking project related hours.
• Assist in completion of post-show reports
• Assist in completion and verification of deliverables, media, etc.
• Completion of expense reports and finalizing job related expenses
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
• 2+ years of Production or Show Experience required.
• Excellent communication skills including written, oral and presentation.
• Ability to listen carefully, responds intelligently, and follows up appropriately and consistently.
• Position requires computer knowledge.
• Self-motivated, self-starter, sense of urgency, personable and team oriented.
• Detail and service oriented with strong organizational skills.
• Ability to consistently meet deadlines.
• Must have high school diploma or equivalent. Undergraduate experience preferred.
• Experience in administrative and accounting functions preferred.
• Experience in show production preferred.
Competencies (by Core Values)
• Organizational Savvy
• Builds Networks
• Optimizes Work Processes
• Demonstrates Self-Awareness
Work is performed primarily in an office environment. Working times may include irregular hours and on-call status including days, evenings, weekends and holidays. Team members must adhere to appearance guidelines as defined by PSAV based in an office environment and when traveling, on an individual venue or a representation of venues in that city or area.
Early Career Development Programs
Encore is always looking for talented people who are passionate about creating memorable experiences that inspire change. Find out how you can jump-start your career in our dynamic industry.LEARN MORE
- Event Technician, Audio Visual - Four Seasons Seattle Ops - Technical Services, Audio Visual 31481116544 Washington, United States
- Senior Sales Manager , Events - Gaylord Opryland, Nashville TN Sales - Venue Sales 32156386144 Tennessee, United States
- Event Technician, Audio Visual- Hyatt Regency Orlando Ops - Technical Services, Audio Visual 32156383104 Florida, United States
- Senior Warehouse Technician - Boston Branch (Dedham) Supply & Log - Warehousing 31141878416 Massachusetts, United States
Your career and ambitions aren’t tied down to one place. We’re the exclusive on-site event technology provider to over 1,500 venues around the world, filling your future with global possibilities.explore locations
Career Path Opportunities
Discover everywhere you can go and the impact you can have. Your career is never limited to one location with Encore.LEARN MORE
What to Expect
We want to give you a window into our recruitment process to ensure that your journey to becoming a Encore team member is a positive experience.LEARN MORE
Sign Up For Job Alerts
Stay connected and receive the latest career opportunities at Encore.