Inventory Control Coordinator - VenetianJob ID INVEN015756 Date posted 08/05/2022 Location Las Vegas , Nevada Position Type Full Time
Monitors and ensures accurate and timely data entry and transaction completion in Helios IC. Investigates and determines inventory discrepancies using Helios IC tools. Responsible for entering transactions required to update inventory in Helios in support of the Fixed Assets department (which maintains Oracle inventory data).
Key Job Responsibilities
• Verify product deliveries and inventory, assuring that all products are properly counted and coded.
• Troubleshoot problems related to inventory and ensure that problems are resolved.
• Maintain accuracy and integrity of inventory systems, including all related transactions.
• Enter data into computer and analyze reports.
• Run daily reports and distribute to staff and management.
• Regularly communicate and coordinate with a variety of warehouse and logistics managers, to exchange information and maintain constant awareness of current activities and items.
• Process incoming cash reconciliations, oversee and ensure timely rec submissions, apply receipts, and enter appropriate adjustments.
• Maintain log of activity for reference.
• General office and clerical activity as required.
• Strong computer skill (Excel and Word)
• Familiarity with purchasing, inventory control and accounting
• Good communication skills
Deliver World Class Service
Do The Right Thing
• Instills Trust
• Safety Conscious
• Action Oriented
See The Big Picture
• Tech Savvy
• Communicates Effectively
For more information on our Competency Group, refer to the Competency Based Talent Management page on Encore Connect by searching for the title or copy & pasting this URL Link: (https://psav.sharepoint.com/sites/HR/SitePages/Competency-Supported-Talent-Management.aspx).
Work is performed primarily in an office environment. Working times may include irregular hours and on-call status including days, evenings, weekends, and holidays. Team members must adhere to appearance guidelines as defined by Encore based in an office environment and when traveling, on an individual venue or a representation of venues in that city or area.
The above information on this description is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, skills, efforts, requirements or working conditions associated with the job. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, management reserves the right to revise the job or to require that other or different tasks be performed as assigned.
Early Career Development Programs
Encore is always looking for talented people who are passionate about creating memorable experiences that inspire change. Find out how you can jump-start your career in our dynamic industry.LEARN MORE
- Event Sales Manager, Audio Visual -St. Regis Sales - Venue Sales, Audio Visual 34330602048 California, United States
- Repair Technician - Las Vegas Supply & Log - Warehousing 33661135104 Nevada, United States
- Event Technical Lead, Audio Visual - Omni San Francisco Ops - Technical Services, Audio Visual 34330567648 California, United States
- Event Audio Visual Technician - Winnipeg Ops - Technical Services, Audio Visual 34306011856 Manitoba, Canada
Your career and ambitions aren’t tied down to one place. We’re the exclusive on-site event technology provider to over 1,500 venues around the world, filling your future with global possibilities.explore locations
Career Path Opportunities
Discover everywhere you can go and the impact you can have. Your career is never limited to one location with Encore.LEARN MORE
What to Expect
We want to give you a window into our recruitment process to ensure that your journey to becoming a Encore team member is a positive experience.LEARN MORE
Sign Up For Job Alerts
Stay connected and receive the latest career opportunities at Encore.