Sales Coordinator - Banff/Lake Louise (Work from home Opportunity)Job ID SALES014622 Date posted 06/16/2022 Location Lake Louise , Alberta Position Type Full Time
The Sales Coordinator is responsible for assisting the Event Technology team by selling equipment and services for events of all sizes with a special focus on events under $5K in revenue. Complete sales order entries and other sales related activities. Provide general sales administration support as needed including order entry, opportunity management, billing, and customer follow-up. The Sales Coordinator is a developmental role for progression to a Sales Manager after one year. The position reports into the Region's Sales leader. *Opportunity to work from home if you live outside of Banff or Lake Louise. (Candidate must Reside in Alberta)*
Key Job Responsibilities
Sales Support and Coordination
- Directly sell smaller events such as Banquet Event Order (BEO) bookings, exhibitors, affiliate business, and In-Conjunction-With (ICW) events, as determined appropriate by the Manager.
- Maximize revenue and adhere to event profit guidelines for all assigned business.
- Meet client needs through attending client meetings and responding to client concerns, questions and problems.
- Follow up with clients through final billing, thank you letters, post-event service evaluations and lead hand-offs.
- Effectively use ENCORE tools and resources to respond to customer requests.
- Ensure CRM is accurate and up to date at all times.
- Minimum of a High School diploma; BS/BA is preferred or 1+ years of sales/event experience
- Prior technology, sales, hospitality or event planning experience a plus
- Technical aptitude and proficiency with computer software and programs
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Competencies (by Core Values)
- Communicates Effectively
- Action Oriented
Early Career Development Programs
Encore is always looking for talented people who are passionate about creating memorable experiences that inspire change. Find out how you can jump-start your career in our dynamic industry.LEARN MORE
- Event Technician, Audio Visual - Four Seasons Seattle Ops - Technical Services, Audio Visual 31481116544 Washington, United States
- Senior Sales Manager , Events - Gaylord Opryland, Nashville TN Sales - Venue Sales 32156386144 Tennessee, United States
- Event Technician, Audio Visual- Hyatt Regency Orlando Ops - Technical Services, Audio Visual 32156383104 Florida, United States
- Senior Warehouse Technician - Boston Branch (Dedham) Supply & Log - Warehousing 31141878416 Massachusetts, United States
Your career and ambitions aren’t tied down to one place. We’re the exclusive on-site event technology provider to over 1,500 venues around the world, filling your future with global possibilities.explore locations
Career Path Opportunities
Discover everywhere you can go and the impact you can have. Your career is never limited to one location with Encore.LEARN MORE
What to Expect
We want to give you a window into our recruitment process to ensure that your journey to becoming a Encore team member is a positive experience.LEARN MORE
Sign Up For Job Alerts
Stay connected and receive the latest career opportunities at Encore.