Exhibit Service Representative, Coppell TXJob ID EXHIB011024 Date posted 01/14/2022 Location Coppell , Texas Position Type Full Time
The Exhibit Service Representative, Field is responsible for assisting in the Event Technology sales process for exhibitors in Encore Venue events with a special focus on 10x10 and 10x20 booth sizes. This position delivers an excellent customer experience, optimizes efficiencies, and maximizes revenue per opportunity while becoming technically knowledgeable about Encore’s products and services. The Exhibit Service Representative, Field will provide exhibit knowledge and support including order entry, opportunity management, and customer follow-up. This position will be based in Coppell, TX and will work alongside other Exhibit Service Representatives as a cohesive team. This position reports to the Manager, Exhibit Services.
Key Job Responsibilities
• Contact exhibitors as assigned to solicit business for upcoming events. Uncover selling opportunities as it relates to event technology, power, rigging and internet, when applicable.
• Present a general knowledge of Encore exhibit technology and services to the customer.
• Direct leads to the Manager, Exhibit Services for reassignment for customers that require customized services.
• Close business by obtaining commitment to buy while maximizing revenue and adhering to event profit guidelines for all assigned business.
• Manage customers’ requests by phone, on-line chat, email, and other channels.
• Utilize EventNow (eCommerce platform) as a buying channel for Encore customers and assist their online customer experience.
• Effectively use Encore tools/technology/systems and resources to promptly respond to customer requests.
• Address client questions and concerns and escalate to Manager, Exhibit Services when appropriate.
• Ensure CRM and Inventory Systems is always accurate and up to date.
• Facilitate strong information exchange with aligned Venue leadership teams.
Inbound/Outbound Order Processing
• Process all data entries for Exhibitor Services including managing Encore venue order forms and payments.
• Perform appropriate follow up with exhibitors regarding problems with orders/payments.
• BS/BA is preferred or 1+ years of sales/event experience.
• Customer Service Experience.
• Prior technology, sales, hospitality, or event planning experience a plus.
• Technical aptitude and proficiency with computer software and programs.
• Strong written and oral communication skills needed to effectively solicit and close business via phone/email.
• Communicates Effectively
• Action Oriented
• Sales Proficiency
• Exceeds Customer Expectations
• Results Oriented
• Relationship Management
• Interpersonal Organization
Work is performed in a centralized sales support environment within an office setting. The working conditions will vary between moderately quiet to noisy volumes. Working times will include irregular hours and on-call status including days, evenings, weekends, and holidays. Team members must adhere to appearance guidelines as defined by Encore based on an office environment and when traveling, on an individual venue or a representation of venues in that city or area.
The above information on this description is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, skills, efforts, requirements or working conditions associated with the job. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, management reserves the right to revise the job or to require that other or different tasks be performed as assigned.
Early Career Development Programs
Encore is always looking for talented people who are passionate about creating memorable experiences that inspire change. Find out how you can jump-start your career in our dynamic industry.LEARN MORE
- Event Technical Supervisor, Audio Visual - Hyatt Seattle Ops - Technical Services, Audio Visual Jobs 21185844032 Washington, United States
- Event Technician, Audio Visual- Phoenix Ops - Technical Services, Audio Visual Jobs 16676836208 Arizona, United States
- Full Time Event Technician, Audio Visual - Renaissance Dallas Hotel Ops - Technical Services, Audio Visual Jobs 19414305008 Texas, United States
- Seasonal Event Technician, Audio Visual- Hyatt Airport Ops - Technical Services, Audio Visual Jobs 19333337296 Florida, United States
Your career and ambitions aren’t tied down to one place. We’re the exclusive on-site event technology provider to over 1,500 venues around the world, filling your future with global possibilities.explore locations
Career Path Opportunities
Discover everywhere you can go and the impact you can have. Your career is never limited to one location with Encore.LEARN MORE
What to Expect
We want to give you a window into our recruitment process to ensure that your journey to becoming a Encore team member is a positive experience.LEARN MORE
Sign Up For Job Alerts
Stay connected and receive the latest career opportunities at Encore.