Event Audio/Video Concierge - Hyatt BaltimoreJob ID EVENT018757 Date posted 11/22/2022 Location Baltimore , Maryland Position Type Full Time
Act as liaison between Encore, hotel, and client. Provide guests with information and support in a professional and friendly manner while building relationships to ensure a high-quality experience. This position will report to Director, Event Technology.
Key Job Responsibilities
• Acknowledge and interact with customers while maintaining a pleasant and professional image.
• Build relationships with customers to establish trust and open communication.
• Pro-actively identify potential issues and provides solutions to client’s concerns.
• Respond quickly to questions and requests and handle service problems politely and efficiently.
• Display clear and concise verbal and written skills.
• Communicate technical information effectively to non-technical audiences and presents information in skillful and enthusiastic manner.
• Demonstrate effective listening skills.
• Relay necessary information to other team members regarding customers.
• Communicate billing information to clients, resolves billing concerns and obtain signatures.
• Convey and enter billing changes and communicate billing challenges to appropriate Encore team members.
• Provide on-floor technical support when necessary during extremely heavy business times.
• Assist with sets, strikes and operation of equipment in accordance with Encore standards.
• Demonstrate knowledge of hotel and facility services.
• High School Diploma is required. Bachelor’s degree is preferred
• 1-2 years customer service experience is preferred
• Proficiency with computer software and programs, including the Internet and Microsoft Office
• Working knowledge of basic audio-visual equipment is preferred
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Strong client relationship-building skills
• Ability to multi-task and work well under pressure
Deliver World Class Service
Do The Right Thing
• Instills Trust
• Safety Conscious
• Action Oriented
See The Big Picture
• Tech Savvy
• Communicates Effectively
For more information on our Competency Group, refer to the Competency Based Talent Management page on Encore Connect by searching for the title or copy & pasting this URL Link: (https://psav.sharepoint.com/sites/HR/SitePages/Competency-Supported-Talent-Management.aspx).
Work is performed in a hotel/convention center environment with moderate exposure to outdoor temperatures and to dirt, sand and/or dust. The working conditions will vary between moderately quiet to noisy volumes. Team members will use high-end audio-visual equipment and electrical components and will be exposed to heights via lifts and ladders. Team members may be asked to work in multiple hotel locations. Working times will include irregular hours and on-call status including days, evenings, weekends, and holidays. Team members must adhere to appearance guidelines as defined by Encore based on an individual hotel or a representation of hotels in that city or area.
The above information on this description is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, skills, efforts, requirements or working conditions associated with the job. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, management reserves the right to revise the job or to require that other or different tasks be performed as assigned.
Early Career Development Programs
Encore is always looking for talented people who are passionate about creating memorable experiences that inspire change. Find out how you can jump-start your career in our dynamic industry.LEARN MORE
- Event Technician - Full Time - Marriott St. Louis Grand Ops - Technical Services 41172436240 Missouri, United States
- Part-Time Event Rigger - Denver Ops - Rigging 41172425232 Colorado, United States
- Event Technician, Audio Visual - Hyatt Regency Jacksonville Ops - Technical Services, Audio Visual 41162679968 Florida, United States
- Lead Power Distribution Technician Renaissance Sea World Ops - Power 41172417840 Florida, United States
Your career and ambitions aren’t tied down to one place. We’re the exclusive on-site event technology provider to over 1,500 venues around the world, filling your future with global possibilities.explore locations
Career Path Opportunities
Discover everywhere you can go and the impact you can have. Your career is never limited to one location with Encore.LEARN MORE
What to Expect
We want to give you a window into our recruitment process to ensure that your journey to becoming a Encore team member is a positive experience.LEARN MORE
Sign Up For Job Alerts
Stay connected and receive the latest career opportunities at Encore.