Senior Event Technical Lead, Audio Visual - Omni Boston Hotel at the SeaportBoston, Massachusetts ID de l'offre: SENIO026215
Nos techniciens ont l'occasion de travailler quotidiennement avec des technologies innovantes et de pointe. Qu'il s'agisse de mettre en place des équipements aussi élaborés qu'un mur de LED ou simplement de s'assurer que les câbles sont correctement acheminés dans la salle, nos techniciens sont à la base des événements que nous construisons et donnons vie. Ils s'assurent que chaque événement est exécuté de façon impeccable, et travaillent avec le reste de l'équipe pour installer et démonter chaque événement en temps opportun. Chez Encore, la satisfaction du client est notre plus grande priorité, nos techniciens jouent un rôle essentiel dans l'établissement d'une relation positive avec chacun de nos clients.
Profil de réussite
Voici quelques-unes des principales qualités qui vous aideront à réussir dans ce rôle:
- Orientation client
- Désir D'apprendre
- Recherche de Résultats
- Aptitude Technique
Autres Caractéristiques Importantes
- Esprit d'équipe,
- Conscient de la sécurité,
Objectif, mission et valeurs fondamentales
How we strive to impact the world
Connecting & Inspire
What we do every day
Invaluable partner on our customer's journey
What drives the way we work
Deliver world-class service. See the big picture. Value people. Drive results. Do the right thing.
Jours de vacances
Jours fériés payés
Jours fériés flottants
Jours de maladie/personnels
Pour connaître tous les avantages disponibles, cliquez ici.
Programme de reconnaissance (CenterStage)
Plans de prime à la performance (prime GEI)
Programme de cooptation
Évaluations annuelles au mérite
Formation et développement
Formation en classe/sur le lieu de travail
Opportunités de transfert mondial
The Sr. Technical Lead is a Mid-Tier technical Operator, focusing on small general session work, or assisting with larger general sessions. This is intended to be a bridge between technical lead and technical specialist and reports to an Operations Manager, Dir, Operations or DET.
Key Job Responsibilities
• Ensures a flawlessly executed event through accurate and timely setup, operation, and breakdown of advanced audiovisual equipment as listed in the technical qualifications section.
• Troubleshoots technical issues and resolve problems quickly as they arise.
• Complies with all Company security and safety measures.
• Ensures equipment is secure from theft and/or damage when in use.
• Provides excellent service and strives to exceed the expectations and needs of internal and external customers.
• Maintains a positive relationship with all clients through effective communication.
• Collaborates with internal team on event solutions pre-event and during event to ensure the best possible customer satisfaction.
• Understands and fosters the hotel/client relationship.
• Creates an atmosphere that fosters the development of technical and leadership skills in other employees.
• Provides mentorship and coaching to technical, sales, and operations team members to develop technical skills as needed.
• Performs advanced work (pre/during/post event) with operations team members.
• Supervises and directs other technicians during an event.
• Assists team with proper security, storage, transportation, and maintenance of equipment.
• Performs inventory and forecasting of equipment needs.
• Bachelor’s Degree is preferred.
• 2+ years of field experience in specialty area is required.
• 2-3 years of customer service or hospitality experience is preferred.
• Internal applicants must be Technical 1-Star Certified before applying. External applicants will validate and achieve their Technical 1-Star Certification within 60 days of start date.
• Internal Candidates must show completion of 50% of hands-on skill verification for appropriate core discipline (Audio, Lighting, Projection, Video).
• Ability to interact professionally and effectively with a diverse work force, customer base and senior level management.
• Strong customer, client and coworker interface experience and abilities.
• A valid driver’s license is required for team members in positions that may operate Company vehicles. Additional DOT requirement may need to be met if applicable.
• Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
Deliver World Class Service
Do The Right Thing
• Demonstrates Self-Awareness
• Ensures Accountability
See The Big Picture
• Decision Quality
• Manages Complexity
For more information on our Competency Group, refer to the Competency Based Talent Management page on Encore Connect by searching for the title or copy & pasting this URL Link (https://psav.sharepoint.com/sites/HR/SitePages/Competency-Supported-Talent-Management.aspx).
Work is performed in a hotel/convention center environment with moderate exposure to outdoor temperatures and to dirt, sand and/or dust. The working conditions will vary between moderately quiet to noisy volumes. Team members will use high-end audio-visual equipment and electrical components and will be exposed to heights via lifts and ladders. Team members may be asked to work in multiple hotel locations. Working times will include irregular hours and on-call status including days, evenings, weekends, and holidays. Team members must adhere to appearance guidelines as defined by Encore based on an individual hotel or a representation of hotels in that city or area.
Work is performed at event venues as well as in a warehouse environment. Team members must adhere to appearance guidelines as defined by Encore based in a warehouse environment and when traveling, on an individual venue or a representation of venues in that city or area. When in the Warehouse, work will be completed in an environment with exposure to outdoor temperatures and to dirt, sand and/or dust. The working conditions will vary between moderately quiet to noisy volumes. Team members may use high-end audio-visual equipment and electrical components. Working times may include irregular hours and on-call status including days, evenings, weekends, and holidays.
The above information on this description is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, skills, efforts, requirements or working conditions associated with the job. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, management reserves the right to revise the job or to require that other or different tasks be performed as assigned.
Inscrivez-vous aux alertes d'emploi
Restez connectés et recevez les dernières opportunités de carrières chez Encore.