The Sales Assistant will focus on assisting the location manager and/or sales team to drive profitable revenue and increase customer satisfaction by providing administrative sales support. The Sales Assistant reports to the Director, Event Technology, or Sales Director.
Key Job Responsibilities
• Import leads from hotel booking system or Branch generated lead sources.
• Qualify and convert leads into opportunities.
• Conduct initial background research and update information in CRM.
• Generate initial cost estimates from customer specifications.
• Research and plan for site visits.
• Gather media content and collateral for proposals.
• Assign opportunities in CRM to Sales Managers under supervisor’s direction.
• Accompany selling manager on PreCon and Site Visit meetings as needed.
• Coordinate guest follow up and thank you messages.
• Coordinate with hotel sales team for site visit attendance and support.
• High School diploma or G.E.D. required
• 1+ years of administrative sales, technical, or hospitality experience
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Proficiency with Microsoft office and web based applications
• Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
• Passion for service excellence
• Detail Oriented
• Communicates Effectively
• Action Oriented
Work is performed in a hotel/convention center environment with moderate exposure to outdoor temperatures and to dirt, sand and/or dust. The working conditions will vary between moderately quiet to noisy volumes. Team members will use high-end audio visual equipment and electrical components, and will be exposed to heights via lifts and ladders. Team members may be asked to work in multiple hotel locations. Working times will include irregular hours and on-call status including days, evenings, weekends and holidays. Team members must adhere to appearance guidelines as defined by PSAV based on an individual hotel or a representation of hotels in that city or area.
The above information on this description is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, skills, efforts, requirements or working conditions associated with the job. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, management reserves the right to revise the job or to require that other or different tasks be performed as assigned.