Manager of Financial Planning and Analysis
The Corporate Manager, FP&A will lead in developing, implementing robust and scalable reporting processes that drive the business decision making backed with analytics. The candidate is responsible for leading & partnering with Vice Presidents with preparation and communication of executive packages, annual operating plans (AOP), forecasts, and business plans. Support various system framework implementations, and validation. This role will work with large data sets across various systems and will require frequent consolidation of data for modelling. The manager must be familiar with accounting, financial planning, and analysis concepts. Role will be a business partner to functional leaders.
Key Job Responsibilities:
· Develop, & utilize various analytical frameworks to highlight opportunities & decision support.
· Identify key drivers and initiatives for strategic and business growth.
· Complete profitability analysis across corporate, & business segments.
· Utilize financial & operational drivers to provide insights on opportunities for improvement.
· Respond to inquiries for data extraction, review, and analysis from corporate teams.
Budgeting, Forecasting and Planning
· Lead the corporate annual operating plan, consolidation & submission process.
· Responsible for monthly & quarterly forecasting
· Implement drive based financial modeling for AOP, forecasting and business cases.
· Partner with functional VPs in identifying risks, opportunities against AOP & strategic roadmap.
· Assist in development, implementation & maintenance of planning tool.
Financial & Data Analytics
· Partner with accounting team on month end process, variance analysis and review.
· Own and communicate financial and operational package to parent.
· Own & deliver treasury related items on a timely basis.
· Responsible for compensation related process (modeling, monthly entries, reconciliation, & analysis)
· Coordinate with cross functional teams on system fixes and data extracts.
· Utilize SQL, MS Excel, and VBA to write queries and construct various reports.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Accounting, Finance, Data Analytics.
· 5+ years of progressive financial experience in similar capacity
· CPA or working towards designation.
· Previous experience with ERP & planning software, including BI tools is an asset.
· Ability to manage & report on large datasets in excel.
· Self-motivated and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
· Strong organization skills, attention to details and ability to multi-task.
· Strong analytical, problem-solving skills and communication. Bilingualism an asset.
· Deliver World Class Service (Hospitality, Ownership)
· Do the Right Thing (Demonstrates Self-Awareness)
· Drive Results (Ensures Accountability
· See the Big Picture (Decision Quality, Achieves Goals)
· Value People (Collaborates)
Work is performed primarily in an office environment or from your home office depending on circumstances and every effort will be made to accommodate the employee and employer. Team members must adhere to appearance guidelines as defined by Encore based in an office environment and when traveling.
Early Career Development Programs
Encore is always looking for talented people who are passionate about creating memorable experiences that inspire change. Find out how you can jump-start your career in our dynamic industry.Learn More
- Event Technician - Marriott Boston Quincy 49871851200 Ops - Technical Services Massachusetts, United States
- Event Operations Coordinator - Ottawa 49871836720 Ops - General Ontario, Canada
- AV Technician Level 2 49869347568 Ops - Technical Services Australian Capital Territory, Australia
- Event Rigger - Casual 49863962624 Ops - Technical Services Queensland, Australia
Your career and ambitions aren’t tied down to one place. We’re the exclusive on-site event technology provider to over 1,500 venues around the world, filling your future with global possibilities.Learn More about Explore Locations
Career Path Opportunities
Discover everywhere you can go and the impact you can have. Your career is never limited to one location with Encore.Learn More about Career Path Opportunities
What to Expect
We want to give you a window into our recruitment process to ensure that your journey to becoming a Encore team member is a positive experience.Learn More about What to Expect
Sign Up For Job Alerts
Stay connected and receive the latest career opportunities at Encore.