The Manager, FP&A will lead in developing, implementing robust and scalable reporting processes that drive the business decision making backed with analytics. This position is responsible for leading & partnering with Vice Presidents with preparation and communication of executive packages, annual operating plans (AOP), forecasts, and business plans. The Mgr, FP&A will support various system framework implementations, and validation. This position will work with large data sets across various systems and will require frequent consolidation of data for modelling. The Manager, FP&A must be familiar with accounting, financial planning, and analysis concepts. This position will be a business partner to functional leaders.
Key Job Responsibilities
• Develop, & utilize various analytical frameworks to highlight opportunities & decision support.
• Identify key drivers and initiatives for strategic and business growth.
• Complete profitability analysis across various business segments.
• Utilize financial & operational drivers to provide insights on opportunities for improvement.
• Respond to inquiries for data extraction, review, and analysis from corporate/regional teams.
Budgeting, Forecasting and Planning
• Lead the corporate/regional annual operating plan, consolidation & submission process.
• Responsible for monthly & quarterly forecasting.
• Implement drive based financial modeling for AOP, forecasting and business cases.
• Partner with functional VPs or regional management in identifying risks, opportunities against AOP & strategic roadmap.
• Assist in development, implementation, & maintenance of planning tool.
Financial & Data Analytics
• Partner with accounting team on month end process, variance analysis and review.
• Own and communicate financial and operational package to local senior management.
• Own & deliver treasury related items on a timely basis.
• Responsible for compensation related process (modeling, monthly entries, reconciliation, & analysis)
• Coordinate with cross functional teams on system fixes and data extracts.
• Utilize SQL, MS Excel, and VBA to write queries and construct various reports.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Accounting, Finance, Data Analytics
• 5+ years of progressive financial experience in similar capacity
• CPA or working towards designation
• Previous experience with ERP & planning software, including BI tools is an asset
• Ability to manage & report on large datasets in excel
• Self-motivated and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously
• Strong organization skills, attention to details and ability to multi-task
• Strong analytical, problem-solving skills and communication
• Bilingualism an asset
Deliver World Class Service
Do The Right Thing
• Manages Ambiguity
• Directs Work
• Achieves Goals
See The Big Picture
• Financial Acumen
• Builds Effective Teams
For more information on our Competency Group, refer to the Competency Based Talent Management page on Encore Connect by searching for the title or copy & pasting this URL Link (https://psav.sharepoint.com/sites/HR/SitePages/Competency-Supported-Talent-Management.aspx).
Work is performed primarily in an office environment. Working times may include irregular hours and on-call status including days, evenings, weekends, and holidays. Team members must adhere to appearance guidelines as defined by Encore based in an office environment and when traveling, on an individual venue or a representation of venues in that city or area.
The above information on this description is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, skills, efforts, requirements or working conditions associated with the job. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, management reserves the right to revise the job or to require that other or different tasks be performed as assigned.