Encore are a global event technologies company that specialises in hybrid and in-person events that connect and inspire.
At Encore we believe in creating memorable event experiences that engage and transform organisations by serving as an invaluable partner on our customers’ journey to success.
With our “Great Place To Work “certification, we offer a supportive and inclusive environment where your unique skills and perspectives are celebrated. If you’re ready to be part of a team that’s shaping the future of events and make a meaningful impact, apply now and let’s transform events together.
The Regional Director of Event Technology (Regional DET) is responsible for ensuring strong relationships exist between our onsite teams and venue management at multiple venues in their region. They manage the organisation and provision of event staging services and staff resources to meet the needs of their respective venues and their clients. The service provided will be highly professional with a view to timeliness, appropriate conduct and effective cost management of human resources and services as well as the P&L, to ensure the profitability of the Encore activities in the venue.
- Ensure the efficient and safe running of event staging services within multiple venues
- Build and maintain relationship with multiple venues and clients to ensure successful client relations and smooth running of all events
- Meet with venue staff and clients to arrange and plan upcoming functions to their specifications and to establish, confirm or revise their requirements
- Ensure collection of “event orders” and generate “estimates” where audio-visual services are required
- Provide effective and accurate rosters for crew via the use of Timetarget and ensure that the weekly roster deadline is met
- Oversee the internal X-hire of equipment and labour from base operations including the provision of as much notice as possible to base regarding additional requirements
- Identify sales opportunities and offer effective solutions to venue clients including the promotion of Encore services and products
- Attend and present at Venue partners promotional events
- Maintain accurate reports and monitor financial performance of venue and discuss with Financial Controller or designate as and when required
- Ensure weekly and monthly billing is closed off at the end of each period
- Build capability through identifying, nurturing and sourcing talent to meet current and future business needs
- Assist and be involved in regular performance reviews and provide feedback
- Previous experience in audio visual technology
- Proven track record of managing a large team of people
- Proven management or supervisory experience
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Highly developed customer service skills
- Time management skills; the ability to manage multiple and competing deadlines
- Excellent decision making skills
Why Join Us?
Be a part of our mission to bring people together, facilitate ideas and build relationships for our customers’ and enjoy all the perks that we offer:
- “Great Place To Work” certification, ensuring a supportive and engaging work environment
- Diversity, equity, and inclusion programs that foster a welcoming and inclusive workplace for all
- Wellness initiatives to prioritise your physical and mental well-being
- Ample opportunities for career progression and professional growth
- Commitment to sustainability initiatives, contributing to a greener future
- Salary packaging options
At Encore, we value our people as our most valuable asset. We prioritise equal opportunities and embrace diversity in all its forms. As a Circle Back Initiative Employer, we are committed to responding to each and every applicant. If you fit some of the requirements but not all, we encourage you to apply and have a chat with our team to learn more about this opportunity.