Encore are a global event technologies company that specialises in hybrid and in-person events that connect and inspire.
At Encore we believe in creating memorable event experiences that engage and transform organisations by serving as an invaluable partner on our customers’ journey to success.
With our “Great Place To Work “certification, we offer a supportive and inclusive environment where your unique skills and perspectives are celebrated. If you’re ready to be part of a team that’s shaping the future of events and make a meaningful impact, apply now and let’s transform events together.
Reporting to the Director of Event Technology, the role of the Operations Manager - Venues is to establish venue profitability benchmarks for each venue business unit. They will make recommendations and implement operational changes to improve profitability performance through increased efficiency and productivity across all areas of the business.
- Establish and monitor reporting systems for labour efficiency metrics within each venue business unit and review these metrics to identify trends
- Make recommendations on operational changes that increase the efficiency and effectiveness of labour planning and allocation
- Identify opportunities for continuous improvement of the operational procedures
- Monitor the allocation of all billing codes and systems compliance for all Encore venues
- Co-ordinate in conjunction with the L&D Team a training program that meets the requirements of the business and delivers consistency of service and reporting
- Contribute to the tendering process via compilation of sales and billing information and assessment of labour resources to manage the venue
- Co-ordinate and maintain reports of operational inspections of all contracted venues which are to be conducted on a half yearly basis
- Provide data to assist each Operations Director and Area Director to establish the budget for each venue annually
- Make recommendations for capital expenditure within venues to the Technology Team
- Work with the Technology team on the co-ordination of installation projects and venue upgrades
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Background in Production (highly desirable)
- Proven experience working with multiple stakeholders
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Highly developed customer service skills
- Time management skills; the ability to manage multiple and competing deadlines
- Excellent decision making skills
Why Join Us?
Be a part of our mission to bring people together, facilitate ideas and build relationships for our customers’ and enjoy all the perks that we offer:
- “Great Place To Work” certification, ensuring a supportive and engaging work environment
- Diversity, equity, and inclusion programs that foster a welcoming and inclusive workplace for all
- Wellness initiatives to prioritise your physical and mental well-being
- Ample opportunities for career progression and professional growth
- Commitment to sustainability initiatives, contributing to a greener future
- Salary packaging options
At Encore, we value our people as our most valuable asset. We prioritise equal opportunities and embrace diversity in all its forms. As a Circle Back Initiative Employer, we are committed to responding to each and every applicant. If you fit some of the requirements but not all, we encourage you to apply and have a chat with our team to learn more about this opportunity.