The approximate hourly range is based on skills & experience $29.00 - $34.00
The Project Coordinator is responsible for the technical execution of small events or a portion of a large event. This position will ensure successful and profitable execution of events by following Encore event management standards and will partner with the sales and operations team to deliver on event execution plans. This position reports to Senior Project Manager or Regional Director, Project Management (Crew size & technical complexity).
Key Job Responsibilities
• Prepare and communicate technical production & labor schedules, sub-rental requirements, project scope, execution plan and individual responsibilities to lead crewmembers, vendors and venue.
• Maintain focus on client needs by attending client meetings, creating and maintaining organized show files, and responding to client concerns, questions, and problems.
• Review all sales documents to confirm that the equipment and technical positions to ensure they meet client’s needs.
• Communicate event execution plan and on-site changes including billing, production schedules and client requests.
• Review all necessary information with crew leads to ensure a successful and profitable event.
• Assist crew with operation of equipment as needed.
• Mentor Encore Team Members on event execution and best practices to help improve the local knowledge base and experience in the market.
Administrative & Training
• Complete and analyze the EPT tool for events as necessary. (Fall onto PM or support function based on region.)
• Process Encore post-event items, including review of timesheets, timely processing of invoices and post-show reporting.
• Work with Project Managers or RDPM to identify training needs.
• High School Diploma required
• 3+ years tech experience in the event technology or Broadcast industry
• 2+ years of administrative and customer service experience, preferred.
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Strong Technical Background
• Strong Client relationship skills
• Operational logistics experience
• Works well under pressure
• Ability to multi task
• MS Office experience
• Ability to read technical diagrams preferred
• Optimizes Work Processes
• Financial Acumen
• Drives Quality Results
• Communicates Effectively
• Plans and Aligns
• Decision Quality
Work is performed in a warehouse, office, hotel and convention center environments with moderate exposure to outdoor temperatures and to dirt, sand and/or dust. The working conditions will vary between moderately quiet to noisy volumes.