Technical Specialist - RiggingDubai, United Arab Emirates Job ID: TECHN025549
Our technicians enjoy the opportunities to work with innovative and cutting-edge technology on a daily basis. From setting equipment as elaborate as an LED wall to simply ensuring cable is properly run through the venue, our Technicians are the foundation of the events we build and bring to life. They ensure that each event is flawlessly executed, and work with the rest of the team to setup and strike down each event in a timely manner. At Encore, customer satisfaction is our highest priority, our Technicians play an integral part in establishing a positive relationship with each of our clients.
Here are some of the top qualities that will help you achieve success in this role:
- Customer Focus
- Desire to Learn
- Drive Results
- Technical Aptitude
Other Important Traits
- Team Player,
- Safety Conscious,
Purpose, Mission and Core Values
How we strive to impact the world
Connecting & Inspire
What we do every day
Invaluable partner on our customer's journey
What drives the way we work
Deliver world-class service. See the big picture. Value people. Drive results. Do the right thing.
Paid Time Off
To see all benefits available, click here.
Premium Recognition Program (CenterStage)
Performance Incentive Plans (GEI Bonus)
Employee Referral Program
Training & Development
Classroom/On the Job Training
Global Transfer Opportunities
- Must have live event industry experience
- Onsite rigging experience (ground rigging, high rigging)
- Extensive proficiency in Vectorworks
- Leadership skills
- Customer Service skills
- Strong communication skills
- Computer skills
- Certification in Rigging
Key Job Responsibilities
- Drives Results - Ensures a flawlessly executed event through accurate and timely setup, operation, and breakdown of advanced audiovisual equipment as listed in the technical qualifications section.
- Troubleshoots technical issues and resolve problems quickly as they arise.
- Do the Right Thing - Complies with all Company security and safety measures.
- Reporting all health and safety issues to the HSE Manager, line manager or Project Manager onsite.
- Ensures equipment is secure from theft and/or damage when in use.
- Deliver World Class Service - Provides excellent service and strives to exceed the expectations and needs of internal and external customers.
- Maintains a positive relationship with all clients through effective communication.
- See the Bigger Picture - Collaborates with internal team on event solutions pre event and during event to ensure the best possible customer satisfaction.
- Understands and fosters the hotel/venue/client relationship.
- Values People - Creates an atmosphere that fosters the development of technical and leadership skills in other employees.
- Provides mentorship and coaching to technical, sales and operations team members to develop technical skills as needed.
- Performs advanced work (pre/during/post event) with operations team members.
- Supervises and directs other technicians during an event.
- Assists team with proper preparation, security, storage, transportation, and maintenance of equipment.
Performs inventory and forecasting of equipment needs.
Sign Up For Job Alerts
Stay connected and receive the latest career opportunities at Encore.