Encore are a global event technologies company that specialises in virtual, in-person and hybrid events that connect and inspire.
At Encore we believe in creating memorable event experiences that engage and transform organisations by serving as an invaluable partner on our customers’ journey to success.
With our “Great Place To Work “certification, we offer a supportive and inclusive environment where your unique skills and perspectives are celebrated. If you’re ready to be part of a team that’s shaping the future of events and make a meaningful impact, apply now and let’s transform events together.
We're on the lookout for a Event Sales Executive to join our venue team in Auckland. The successful candidate will be a customer focused individual who demonstrates a high level of understanding the clients needs and being able to recommend solutions. If you're passionate about events and looking for career progression in the Audio Visual and Events industry, then we want to hear from you!
- Act a the main point of contact for your clients
- Prepare client / production and weekly sales meetings
- Administering weekly billing
- Maintaining effective communication with our Accounts Department, other venues
What We Are Looking For
- Experience in a similar role
- Excellent communication skills
- First class customer service skills
- Team player
What We Can Offer You
Be a part of our mission to bring people together, facilitate ideas and build relationships for our customers’ and enjoy all the perks that we offer:
- “Great Place To Work” certification, ensuring a supportive and engaging work environment
- Diversity, equity, and inclusion programs that foster a welcoming and inclusive workplace for all
- Wellness initiatives to prioritise your physical and mental well-being
- Ample opportunities for career progression and professional growth
- Commitment to sustainability initiatives, contributing to a greener future
- Salary packaging options
At Encore, we value our people as our most valuable asset. We prioritise equal opportunities and embrace diversity in all its forms. As a Circle Back Initiative Employer, we are committed to responding to each and every applicant. If you fit some of the requirements but not all, we encourage you to apply and have a chat with our team to learn more about this opportunity.